Health and Safety
A safe working environment is at the heart of everything we do and our uncompromising approach to the safety of every employee, client and supplier is a cornerstone of the Lindner Prater belief system.
With health and safety a core value of our business, our aim is to be recognised as the safest building envelope contractor in the UK – ensuring no harm to our people, surrounding trades or the public.
In order to achieve this, we take an uncompromising approach to health and safety on every single project irrespective of scale or complexity, setting key performance indicators, measuring goals, and minimising risks.
These are just some of the ways in which we create and manage our culture of health and safety across every aspect of or business:
- Conformity to ISO 45001:2018
- Consistently successful certification to Achilles and CHAS and others
- Frequent site inspections by external consultants as well as in-house H&S managers
- Regular project inspections by senior management and directors
- Annual Behavioural Safety road shows for employees and sub-contractors
- On-going communication through our H&S Staff Consultative Committee
- Reporting all near misses or any change in conditions
This focus on ensuring that everyone is on board and that risks are identified on a daily basis has played a significant role in improving our own health and safety record.
- 2020 - 856,961 working hours with 0 reportables and 0.00 AFR
- 2019 - 1,446,250 working hours with 2 reportables and 0.14 AFR
- 2018 - 1,701,287 working hours with 1 reportable and 0.06 AFR
- 2017 - 1,460,879 working hours with 2 reportable and 0.14 AFR